AdTradr Corporation provides an online advertising platform called Mobius DSP (the “Platform”) for Internet website owners (“Publishers”). AdTradr Corporation also enables advertisers to bid in real time to gain the right to place advertisements via the Platform on one or more sites belonging to Publishers as well as third-party websites via numerous platforms and exchanges. The Platform runs on software developed and hosted by AdTradr Corporation, its subsidiaries, regional partners, and third-party contractors.
If you are an unregistered user of the Platform, you can browse certain areas of the Platform without sharing with us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you become a registered user of the Platform, you are no longer anonymous to us. We may require personal information, including but not limited to your email addresses, mailing and billing address and order information, IP address, information about your site, including but not limited to your site’s page impressions, advertising prices, and aggregate information about your visitors. Furthermore, some of that information will be displayed throughout the Platform and will therefore become available to our employees, contractors, partners, and subsidiaries. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer to and storage of that information on servers located in the United States.
To improve the functionality of the Platform and to ensure independent third-party verification of some advertising products, AdTradr Corporation may collect information about your business from third parties and provide this information to third parties on your behalf. This information may include, but is not limited to, third-party counts of monthly page views, visitor and audience composition, and rankings in various indices. AdTradr Corporation may not provide you with the option to turn off the collection and presentation of this information.
1) They are used to inform the Mobius DSP whether or not an advertisement has been served to the same computer before, and if so, when the advertisement was served. These cookies are not used by AdTradr Corporation to create a profile of a user's behavior.
2) They are also used to facilitate retargeting, the process of serving an ad from a particular advertiser to a user, based on the fact that the user has previously visited the advertiser's website. Retargeting occurs within the confines of the specific user-to-advertiser relationship, and is not available for general targeting across the entire platform.
In addition to its own data, AdTradr uses data from third party companies to perform informed ad selection. This data is supplied in aggregate form and does not include any personally identifiable information (PII).
1) In order to opt out on browsers, please visit the My Choices page on our website: https://www.adtradr.com/ad_choices.html.
The Platform does not use any Flash cookies / LSOs (we use HTTP / browser cookies only), does not perform browser / device fingerprinting, and does not cookie-match between different third parties. The Platform does not collect impression-level data through ads that will be used for subsequent ad targeting.
2) For opt-out options in Google, Inc., please refer to the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice opt-out page provided below. The Google Preferences Page allows users to control their Google ad preferences based on their Google Account.
Google (www.google.com) operates the Google Display Network a collection of millions of websites and mobile applications that are powered by display advertising, including many Google services like YouTube. Google also operates the DoubleClick digital advertising platform: the ad technology foundation to create, transact, and manage digital advertising for the world’s buyers, creators, and sellers. The DoubleClick platform includes the DoubleClick Advertising Exchange and DoubleClick Bid Manager.
To learn more about how Google collects and uses information for online advertising, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html
3) In order to opt out on Apple mobile devices, please download the AppChoices mobile application for iOS and set your preferences in the application: OPT OUT in iOS.
4) In order to opt out on Android mobile devices, please download the AppChoices mobile application for Android and set your preferences in the application: OPT OUT in Android.
All website visitor information we share with both advertisers and publishers within the Mobius DSP is shared in an aggregate fashion, which allows us to provide our clients with general categorization of the users who are receiving advertisements through the Platform. Such data are not linked to any form of personally identifiable information.
The unique user identification number carried through the cookie on the user’s machine, is deleted at most after 90 days of user inactivity. The cookies do not provide any personally identifiable information. Aggregated statistical information for advertising campaigns are retained as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The goal of AdTradr Corporation in collecting personal information is to provide users with a pleasant, relevant, efficient, and customized experience. We also strive to offer advertisers relevant actionable information about audience segments which might be interested in seeing their advertisements. During this process:
1) We may share information about publisher websites, including but not limited to page impressions and site traffic with advertisers. We will not share publisher personally identifiable information with advertisers at any time. Further, we may disclose publisher contact information and email address to third-party networks and exchanges that sell advertising on our behalf.
2) AdTradr Corporation does not sell or rent personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes at any time.
3) AdTradr Corporation may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if AdTradr Corporation deems such disclosure necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of AdTradr Corporation.
4) AdTradr Corporation from time to time may use contractors and vendors to help with some of our operations. Such third-party providers may have access to our databases with client information on a temporary basis for specific tasks.
5) In the event that AdTradr Corporation is merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
AdTradr Corporation follows generally accepted industry standards to protect any sensitive information submitted to us. If you have any questions or concerns about security on our website, please contact us using our online form. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
All information we collect is stored in our servers located in the United States. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy of information, and ensure the appropriate use of information, AdTradr Corporation has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online.
Your password is the key to your account in the Mobius DSP. Please use unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not disclose your password to anyone, even an AdTradr Corporation representative. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify AdTradr Corporation and change your password.
Contact us: To inquire about privacy concerns, please contact AdTradr Corporation by using our online form.